You are here
The concept: based on a commitment toward open thinking and constant innovation, Hillseeker CrossFit draws from the functional fitness underpinnings of CrossFit (What is CrossFit?) and CrossFit Endurance and includes a heavy dosage of custom Hillseeker®-style programming. When training at Hillseeker CrossFit, you will experience innovative training sessions from an experienced, multi-specialist coaching team, as well as mental toughness training from Coach Jeff's 50-hour non-stop SEALFIT Kokoro experience, coaching work in the SEALFIT program and 17+-year background in ultra-endurance sports. More on Coach Jeff's background. This is not your typical CrossFit "Box" where the focus is on the sport of CrossFit. We capture the best from CrossFit, but bias our program toward performance in endurance sports in the Alps.
Hillseeker CrossFit has been designed toward specialized group and personal training, so individual attention is the focus. All training is performed under direct coaching guidance. Athletes and individuals training at Hillseeker CrossFit have access to a wide variety of effective and creative functional training equipment and programming designed to improve capacity and performance across all of the essential fitness skills while emphasizing endurance performance in the mountains. Training at Hillseeker CrossFit is a unique experience and what many consider the essence of functional training. All workouts are coached and adjusted for individuals based on fitness level and experience. This makes it possible for experienced CrossFitters and athletes to train next to first-timers or those rebuilding their athletic past.
Training Equpment includes:
- Sandbags from 9kg to 45kg
- Kettlebells (4kg to 32 kg)
- Olympic Weight Lifting Equipment (Platforms, Bars, Bumper Plates)
- Rogue Fitness R-4 Power Rack for Pull-ups and Ring exercises, Squatting, Future (Lightening) Method and Band or Chain Training
- Gymnastics Rings
- Custom-designed indoor and outdoor Pull-up Rigs
Medicine Balls and Slam Balls (3kg to 20kg)
- Concept2 Rowers and Skierg
- Spin Bikes
- Tacx Booster Turbo Trainers
- Multi-level Plyoboxes
- Tractor Tire and Sledge Hammers
- Stroops Accelerators
- Battle Ropes and Climbing Ropes
- Rogue Fitness Westside Sled and Dogsled
- Pull-up Bars
- Ice Axe Pull-ups and Climbers Finger Board
- Rogue Fitness Y-2 Yoke & Farmer Carry Handles
- TRX and JungleGym suspension trainers
- Several atlas stones, 2 50l Strongman kegs, grip training devices and more surprises!
- An incredibly scenic outdoors training area, including a large forest complete with unlimited areas to test athletes in nature.
How to Book a Class
Please visit the Book a Class link.
Outdoors training at a nearby castle ruins.
For details on the schedule and rates, please visit this page.
Personal Training is available as well. For more information, please visit the Personal Training page.